· Arts and culture (introduction by Evelyn Grant on music network with guests from various strands of the Arts, including Marie Coveney, a local poet),
· Civil involvement emphasising a Can Do approach (speaker will be Dave Ronayne with guests including Patrick Treacy of Cork Environmental Forum, Michelle Greene from MacroomE,),
· Science (with Karen Twomey of the Tyndall Institute and teachers and students from local schools and colleges),
· Physical health will look at how taking small steps can make a difference (speaker is Rosemary Moone with guests including Donncha Loftus and a representative of Cork Sports Partnership),
· Fun (inspirational speech by Darryl Milovchevich, an Australian living in Cork, with guests including Moray from Camden Palace and Pat Murphy a comedian trained by Des Bishop on the Boys from the Hood programme) and
· Skills for Life (introduction by Deirdre Seery, with guests including Healthy City Links from St. John’s College, a TY student and Andrew Ruttle, creative director of TY projections at Ashton School).